We proudly anounce that a new issue of CLR on Liability and Compensation for Loss in a Comparative Perspective has just been published.
If you are interested in topics such as:
- Punitive Damages
- Liability in Company Law
- Vicarious Liability
- Pre-contractual Liability
- Liability of an Animal Keeper
- Compensation for Non-pecuniary Loss
- Secondary Victims
- Liability in Data Protection Law
- No-Show Clauses or
- new Directive on Antitrust Damages Actions,
definitely take a look at it!
For more information see Current Issue.